Legal Notice and Terms and Conditions of Use of this Website
In compliance with the disclosure requirements set forth in Section 10 of Ley 34/2002, de 11 de julio, de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y del Comercio Electrónico (Spain’s Act on Information Society Services and E-Commerce), RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U., in its capacity as proprietor of the Website WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM, hereby informs you of the following:
- Company name: RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U.
- Registered office address: CAMINO DE LA PISCIFACTORÍA, 2. 18313. Riofrío (Granada)
- VAT Registration Number: B19689462
- Email address: COMERCIAL@CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM
- Registration at the Commercial Register of Granada: Volume 1698, Page 115, Sheet GR-53071
This information covers and establishes the terms and conditions of use, limitations of liability, and obligations that users of the website published under the domain name WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM assume and agree to follow.
- “Site”, the domain CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM which is made available to Internet Users.
- “User”, natural or legal person that uses or browses through the Site.
- “Content”, pages making up the entire domain CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM, which contain the information and services RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U. makes available to Internet Users. These include messages, texts, photographs, charts, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, audio and/or image files, recordings, software, look, graphic design, source codes and generally, any and all materials contained in the Site.
- “Hyperlink”, technique by which a User is able to browse through different websites or the Internet by simply clicking on a text, icon, button or control containing a link.
By accessing and/or using the Website WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM, you become a USER. From the time you access and/or use the Website, you agree to these terms and conditions of use, including all clauses and general terms and conditions contained in the Legal Notice.
If you disagree with the clauses and terms and conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice, please abstain from using the Site.
Use of the Website
WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM gives you access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, the “CONTENT”) owned by RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U. As a USER, you assume any and all liability for using the Website.
Certain sections of this Website (WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM) allow you to post comments or reviews. In such case, you will be able to send your comments or reviews through a form created to such effect. By sending a comment or review after clicking on the corresponding link, you, in your capacity as USER, engage and agree to make appropriate use of the Content made available on the Website WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM and not to use such Content to:
- Conduct illicit or illegal activities or actions contrary to good faith and public decency.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, or pornographic-illegal, supports terrorism or violates human rights.
- Cause damage to the software or hardware systems of CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM, its suppliers or a third party, introduce or spread on the network computer viruses or any other hardware or software that may be likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access or, where applicable, use the email account of other users and change or manipulate their messages.
- In sum, you agree to comply with the applicable regulations, the generally-accepted standards of good behaviour, good customs and public decency, and these general terms and conditions of access and use.
To such effect, you, in your capacity as USER, agree and engage NOT to use the Content for purposes or aims that are illicit, prohibited by the Legal Notice or the legislation in force, are in violation of the rights and interests of third parties, or otherwise damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the Content, the hardware or the documents, files and information stored on any hardware system owned or hired by RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U., other Users or any Internet Users (hardware and software).
YOU agree and engage not to transmit, disseminate or make available to any third party any materials contained in the Site, including, without limitation, information, texts, data, contents, messages, charts, drawings, audio and/or image files, images, recordings, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design, and source codes or other materials to which you may have access in your capacity as User of the Site.
In accordance with the foregoing, YOU agree not to:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or otherwise publicly disclose, transform or modify the Content, unless you have expressly secured the consent of RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U., as the rightful owner, in writing, or are legally permitted to do so.
- Erase, manipulate or otherwise alter copyright or other identification details of the reserved rights of RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U. or the corresponding owners, the footprint and/or digital identifiers or any other technology established for the recognition thereof.
- You agree to abstain from obtaining, including attempting to obtain, the Content by using means or procedures other than those made available to you for such purposes, as applicable, or that may have been indicated to such effect on the Websites storing the Content or generally, those normally used on the Internet for such purposes, provided that these do not entail any risk of damaging or rendering inoperative the Site and/or the Content.
YOU further acknowledge that:
- RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. will not be held liable for any opinions expressed by the Users, who agree to assume any and all liability in such respect.
Comments made by the Users do not reflect the views of RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U., its partners or employees.
- RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. does not guarantee publication of any content submitted by the Users. Comments will automatically go through an antispam filter and moderated, in terms of form, by a Website administrator, whose actions will in every case respect the democratic freedoms of expression and information.
- RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U. reserves the right to remove all such comments and contributions that violate human dignity or are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, offensive against youth or children, public decency or security, or unsuitable for publication.
WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM will not be held liable for the views expressed by the Users on the Blog or other participatory tools provided, in accordance with the applicable regulations.
As an added service to our visitors, our Website may include hyperlinks to other sites not operated or controlled by RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U. does not guarantee that the content of those websites or their privacy standards are lawful, reliable, useful, accurate, and updated, and will accept no responsibility in that respect. Before providing your personal information to a website not related to WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM, please remember that their privacy standards may differ from ours.
Individuals who wish to create a link to our Website (WWW.CAVIARDERIOFRIO.COM) must observe and comply with the following criteria:
- No prior consent is needed if the Hyperlink directs to our Homepage only. Under no circumstances may our Homepage be reproduced in any way. Any other kind of Hyperlink will require the express, unequivocal consent of RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U. in writing.
- RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. websites or webpages must not be framed on any other site.
- No false, inaccurate, or offensive statements or indications may be made about RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U., its Management, its employees or associates, or any of the individuals, whose names are listed on the Site for any reason, or the Users of the Site or the Content.
- There will be no indication or statement that RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. has authorized the Hyperlink or has in any way monitored or endorsed the content shown or made available on the website where the Hyperlink is created.
- The website where the Hyperlink is established may solely contain what is strictly necessary to identify the linked Content.
The website where the Hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to generally-accepted good behaviour and good customs and public decency, or that infringes third-party rights.
Amendments to the Legal Notice
In order to improve the features of our Website, RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. reserves the right to make changes and updates to website information, setup, and design, as well as to this Legal Notice and other particular terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. Therefore, USERS are expected to read the Legal Notice every time they access this Website.
RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. owns all intellectual and industrial property rights derived from this Website and any materials herein contained (including, without limitation, images, sound, audio and video files, software or text, trade marks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer software necessary for operation, access, and use…), which are the property of RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. or its licensors, and all such rights are reserved.
RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. es titular de todos los derechos de propiedad intelectual e industrial de su página web, así como de los elementos contenidos en la misma (a título enunciativo, imágenes, sonido, audio, vídeo, software o textos, marcas o logotipos, combinaciones de colores, estructura y diseño, selección de materiales usados, programas de ordenador necesarios para su funcionamiento, acceso y uso, etc.), titularidad de RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. o bien de sus licenciantes, estando todos los derechos reservados.
Any other use not previously authorized by RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. shall be considered to be a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
USERS agree to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights of RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. Users may visualize website materials and print, copy and store such materials on the hard drive of a computer or any other device, provided that such materials are solely and exclusively used for personal and private purposes. USERS agree not to erase, alter, circumvent, or tamper with any protection device or security system RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. may have in place in relation to its Website.
Trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs, of any type, that appear on this Website are the property of RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. or, where appropriate, third parties who have given their consent to the use thereof. Use of or access to the Portal and/or the Content does not give Users any right on the aforementioned trademarks, trade names, and/or distinctive signs, nor does it assign to Users any rights, present or future, to use said Content.
Likewise, the Content is the intellectual property of RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. or third parties, as applicable. Therefore, Intellectual Property rights are owned by RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. or the relevant third party having authorized use thereof. They are the sole parties entitled to exercise the corresponding right of use and more particularly, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public dissemination and transformation. It is expressly prohibited to reproduce, distribute and publicly divulge, including by making materials available to others, all or part of the Content, for commercial purposes, in any form or technical medium, without the consent of RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U.
Any unauthorized use of the information on this Website and any breach of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. or a third party who may have assigned content for use on the Website will give rise to the liabilities established by law.
RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. does not guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors when accessing the Website or its Content, or that its Content will be updated at all times. However, we will make our best efforts to prevent and remedy any malfunctioning and update our Content. RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. accepts no responsibility for damages of any kind to USERS resulting from failures or malfunctioning of telecommunication networks that may cause the suspension, cancellation, or interruption of Portal services before or during service delivery.
RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. accepts no liability, with the exceptions described in the legislation in force, for any damages that may result from the lack of availability, continuity, or quality of the operation of the Website and the Content or the failure to meet user expectations of usefulness of the Website and Content.
Hyperlinks on this Website are solely provided to inform Users about the existence of other websites of interest. Under no circumstances will Hyperlinks be considered to be a suggestion or recommendation by us.
RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. accepts no responsibility for security violations or damages caused to your equipment (hardware and software) or any files or documents therein stored, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus on the computer you use to access our Website services and Content.
- The malfunctioning of your browser or the use of an outdated browser.
RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U. accepts no liability for the content of linked websites or the operation, usefulness, or outcome of the Hyperlinks, and does not guarantee that said websites are free of viruses or other elements that may alter your equipment (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any and all liability for any damages caused to you as a result.
Accessing the Website does not entail any obligation whatsoever for RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. to make sure there are no viruses, worms or other malware in its systems. It is the User’s responsibility in every case to have the appropriate tools for detecting and removing malicious software. Consequently, RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. will not be held accountable for any potential security failures that may arise while delivering its services or any damage caused to the equipment of the User or a third party (hardware and software) or the files or documents therein stored, as a result of the presence of a virus on the computer used by the User to access Website services and Content, the malfunctioning of the browser, or the use of an outdated browser.
Quality of the Website
Considering the dynamic and evolving environment of the information and services supplied through the Site, RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. makes its best efforts, but is unable to fully guarantee that the Content is true, accurate, reliable, useful and/or updated at all times.
The information on the pages composing this Website is provided for information, guidance, educational, and advertising purposes only. Under no circumstances is it to be considered that the information has a binding or contractual nature.
RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. is released from any and all liability arising from decisions made by the USER on the basis of that information, or any potential typographical errors found in the documents and charts featured on the Website. Website information may be changed regularly, without prior notice, with a view to expanding, improving, correcting or updating the Content.
Availability of Content
In principle, Site services and Content delivery are established for an indefinite period of time. However, RIOFRÍO 1963, S.L.U. may terminate or suspend Site services and/or Content delivery at any time. Where reasonably possible, RIOFRÍO 1963 S.L.U. will give prior notice of the termination or suspension of the Site.
Any dispute arising from the construction and application of and compliance with this Legal Notice, and any complaints deriving from the use thereof, will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, the parties expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Spain.
All copyright under international intellectual property laws and treaties reserved. Copying, reproducing, or disseminating this Site, in its entirety or in part, in any medium, is expressly prohibited.