For the layered potato casserole ('causa limeña')
- 1 k potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 12 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Teaspoon of salt
- 100 g yellow hot pepper paste
For the smoked sturgeon filling
- 200 g smoked sturgeon
- 1 red onion
- 100 g mayonnaise
How to make it:
For the layered potato casserole
- Boil the potatoes with the skin in plenty of water.
- Peel the potatoes while still hot (they are easier to peel).
- Grate thinly with the grater.
- Add the lime, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper paste.
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
For the filling
- Cut the smoked sturgeon and onion into small cubes.
- Bind all ingredients together with mayonnaise and set aside.
With the help of a round ring mould, spread a thin layer of potato mixture, about 2 cm thick. Spread the filling over the potato, remove the mould and top with the microvegetables.